Wednesday, January 3, 2018

engaged

Hello to my followers,
Sorry, I have not posted in quite a while.
I am currently engaged to my boyfriend Cason.
I have been living in Utah for the past year and four months.
Cason and I have been together since March 22nd of 2017.
I am happy with my job at Lexington Law.
I am moving to another department. So, I can work from home and train my new service dog. Which I will hopefully get in the near future.
I am not digging the weather here in Utah. I hope to move back to Florida near the end of 2018. I am already looking for a new job in Florida but hopefully, if my job is working from I may be able to keep it and move to Florida. We shall see. Anyway, I will try and write more often. I also love hearing feedback. If there is anything you would like me to research or gather more information about, I always love learning about new things so let me know.
Thanks,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment