Thursday, July 23, 2015

hi

sorry it has been a while i have been busy with high. i have now graduated and will be starting college in the fall. I will be attending Tallahassee Community College. I will get my AS or BS. I plan on studing engineering with a minor in education. I have won money to help support me through this time in my luld like to thank my many frife. I have also become a chef while I was in high school. I will use this knowledge to help me live through college . I woulds like to thank my friends and family for their support through he years and for their continued support.I hope i am ale to elp myself become a better given the position i have been put in. I wish the world was a place where there were no walls to keep people from being able to travel where they please. I wish the world was square so that then people could think out side of the box. I wish people could be loved just the way they are and how they were made from the begaining or how they wish to have themselves shown in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment